Community-University Health Care Center (CUHCC) has culturally specific Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) services
What is ARMHS?
ARMHS workers support clients in the following main areas:
- Skill building
- Accessing and connecting with resources
- Developing and increasing utilization of natural supports
ARMHS workers teach, coach, model and role play skills that will enable clients to reach their recovery goals. Services often occur in the client’s home or in the community in order to practice the skills being addressed. Services are being offered in-home, community clinic or via phone or video session.
Who can qualify?
Adult(s) aged 18 years of age or older who:
- Reside in Hennepin, Anoka or Ramsey county
- have a severe mental illness and
- have at least 3 or more areas of life for which they are looking for help improving their independence and/or functioning
A Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment must be completed within the last 12 months to qualify.
We Speak your Language
ARMHS providers serve Somali, Arabic, Amharic, Tigrinya, Spanish, Hmong, Mandarin, and English speaking clients.