CUHCC Learning Modules
Narrative Health Podcast
What is Narrative Health?
The Narrative Health Podcast was a limited series where patients, staff, and students shared stories around the Community-University Health Care Center and greater issues in health care.
Podcast Host: former BA/MD student Amera Hassan, co-created with EmmaLee Pallai.
In this episode, we introduce Narrative Health to our listeners. With us today are EmmaLee Pallai, and Dr. Cuong Pham to discuss the importance of story.
The Power of a Diagnosis
In this episode, we have a story from a CUHCC patient about how it felt to finally receive a diagnosis after 11 years of waiting.
In this episode, we have a story about taking health advocacy into your own hands.
Ramadan Revealed: A Community-Based Perspective to Ramadan
- Identify the main aspects of Ramadan
- Describe common misconceptions surrounding Ramadan
- Understand the importance of Ramadan to those who observe and their families
- Approach Ramadan from an Islamic perspective and apply it to a practice
- Ramadan 2020: Why is it so important for Muslims?
- The Five Pillars of Islam (Met Museum)
- The Five Pillars of Islam (Embassy of Saudi Arabia)
- World's Muslim population more widespread than you might think