Community-University Health Care Center (CUHCC) has culturally specific Targeted Case Management Services
What are Targeted Case Management Services?
Case Managers support clients in the following main areas:
- Advocating for mental health services and treatment
- Accessing and connecting with resources (i.e. housing, medical and dental care, government benefits, food and clothing needs, educational programs, social opportunities, etc)
- Managing crises and promoting stabilization
- Assist clients in setting goals and developing a plan to achieve them
**DUE TO COVID-19, SERVICES ARE BEING PRIMARILY OFFERED VIA PHONE SESSIONS**
Who can qualify?
Adult(s) aged 18 years of age or older who:
- Reside in Hennepin county
- have a severe and persistent mental illness and
- have at least 3 or more areas of life for which they are looking for help improving their independence and/or functioning
A Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment must be completed within the last 6 months to qualify.
We Speak your Language
Case Managers provider services to Somali, Vietnamese, Laotian, Spanish, Hmong, and English speaking clients.