Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
What is ARMHS?
ARMHS helps individuals improve their functioning in areas such as daily living skills, social skills, medication management, coping skills, and more.
At CUHCC, our culturally competent care is tailored to meet each individual’s needs. Our goal is to support individuals in achieving their recovery goals and living fulfilling lives in the community.
ARMHS workers support clients in the following main areas:
- Skill building
- Accessing and connecting with resources
- Developing and increasing utilization of natural supports
ARMHS workers teach, coach, model, and role-play skills that enable clients to reach their recovery goals. Services are being offered in-home, at our community clinic, or via phone or video session.
Who can qualify?
Adult(s) aged 18 years of age or older who:
- Reside in Hennepin, Anoka, or Ramsey County
- Have a severe mental illness
- Have at least 3 or more areas of life for which they are looking for help improving their independence and/or functioning
- Have completed a Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment within the last 12 months
We Speak your Language
ARMHS providers serve Hmong, Korean, Malay, Mandarin, and English-speaking clients.
These groups serve as platforms to support clients by using various activities that put various skills into practice. More groups to come in Spring 2024!
Arts & Crafts Group
Past ARMHS Groups
- Mindful Movement Group
- Coping with mental health and stress
- Cooking & healthy eating
- Social skills
Fee for Services
PMAP, GA, MA accepted. Other insurances will be billed, but if not covered, payment becomes the patient’s responsibility. We have a sliding fee scale for those who qualify. Payment plan based on income may be set up.
For billing questions, call: 612-624-2961