Care Coordination Services
Our Care Coordination Services focus on a culturally sensitive whole-person care program.
What is Whole Person Care?
It is about you and all aspects of your healthcare needs as a unique individual. You will be connected to a care coordinator who can assist with the following:
- Coordinating your medical, behavioral, and
- dental health services
- Practice coping strategies
- Find a therapist or psych provider
- Help schedule special appointments
- Navigate hard-to-access health and disability services
- Discuss options for substance use treatment
- Connect to community organizations for basic needs like food, clothing, or housing
- Navigate state benefits and financial supports
- Set and achieve mental health or substance use goals
- Discover behavioral health strategies to manage chronic health conditions better
Who may be on my Care Team?
- Your family
- CUHCC providers
- CUHCC care coordinator
- Health specialists
- Other community members who may be involved in your care
- Anyone else you may want to include
- Connect you with resources
- Provide education