What are Targeted Case Management Services?
CUHCC offers culturally sensitive and comprehensive Case Management Services that assist individuals who require assistance with navigating complex systems of care.
Case managers strive to help individuals achieve stability, self-sufficiency, and improved quality of life by ensuring they receive the necessary support and resources to address their unique needs and circumstances.
Case managers may encompass a wide range of support, including:
- Working closely with clients to assess their needs
- Assist clients in setting goals and developing individualized care plans to achieve them
- Advocating for mental health services and treatment
- Accessing and connecting with resources (i.e. housing, medical and dental care, government benefits, food and clothing needs, educational programs, social opportunities, etc)
- Managing crises and promoting stabilization
- Monitoring progress
**DUE TO COVID-19, SERVICES ARE BEING PRIMARILY OFFERED VIA PHONE SESSIONS**
Who can qualify?
Adult(s) aged 18 years of age or older who:
- Reside in Hennepin County
- Have a severe and persistent mental illness and
- Have at least 3 or more areas of life for which they are looking for help improving their independence and/or functioning
- Have a Mental Health Diagnostic Assessment completed within the last 6 months
We Speak your Language
Case Managers provider services to Somali, Vietnamese, Laotian, Spanish, Hmong, and English speaking clients.